Scholarships for International Students in China is open for Worldwide Students. The scholarships permit Undergraduate level program(s) within the field of All Subjects instructed at Wenzhou-Kean University. The deadline of the scholarship is Rolling basis
- Partial Funding
- Wenzhou-Kean University
- All Subjects
- International Students
Scholarships for International Students in China benefits
Tuition Fee of the academic YEAR 2020-2021:
- This support will provide successful students with 50% of the tuition in the first academic year as an award
- RMB 68,000 Yuan (USD 9,700)/ Year for Design Programs.
- RMB 65,000 Yuan (USD 9,300)/ Year
- *Living Cost and Text Books: Depends on the actual purchase expense.
RMB 7,000 Yuan (USD 1, 000) – RMB 14,500 Yuan (USD 2,100) per Academic Year, 1 Academic Year=10 Months.
Deposit: RMB 5,000 Yuan (USD 790)
The Deposit is non-refundable It’ll be deducted as the portion of the Educational cost Charge after students gone to Wenzhou – Kean University. More information please visit the official web site below
Full first-year Scholarship is offered for those students with a 3.5 GPA (or equivalent) or 7 IELTS or 100 TOEFL and above. however, Half Scholarship is offered for those students who had a 3 GPA (or equivalent) or 6.5 IELTS or 90 TOEFL and above.
- IELTS:6 or above.
- TOEFL (iBT)(DI code: C050) : 80 or above/TOEFL Mybest Scores are accepted.
For more information and to apply please visit