SBW Berlin Scholarships for international students Deadline: apply before June 30 / December 31 (Annually)
Scholarships Institution(s): SBW Berlin
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
Scholarships for international students to study in Germany
SBW Berlin Scholarships 2021 is one of the best scholarships for international students.
These scholarships are offered for bachelor and master degrees.
The scholarships offer 100% funding for study fees, monthly salary, residency, travel allowance, and many more benefits.
SBW Berlin scholarships support educational projects all over the world.
With SBW Berlin Scholarships, we contribute to international advancement so enhancing the spreading of education and knowledge.
The SBW Berlin scholarships for international students support young people from abroad who have a financially disadvantaged family background to start studies in Germany as a result of that they can boost long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their home countries.
Courses Offered on SBW Berlin scholarships for college:
According to the selected program
SBW Berlin scholarships for college benefits
SBW Berlin scholarships for international students are fully funded so they bear the necessary living expenses of the scholarship holders. This funding continues for the whole duration of their scholarships.
Full scholarships include:
- A room in our shared student flats in Berlin.
- Cost of living allowance.
- Tuition fees.
- A travel allowance home and away.
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin scholarships for international students
To be qualified for SBW Berlin Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Age Limitation: 18-30 years old.
Applicants to SBW Berlin Scholarships for international students should apply before the start of their university education. It should be at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad).
Application for a Master’s degree starts after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree, but in some cases before that.
Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0.
- Applicants to SBW Berlin Scholarships for international students who are able to prove a relatively low net income.
- The total household income of the applicants must not exceed the average income which has been officially stated for their home country.
all household member’s income e.g: (business activities, property, employment, child benefit, or pensions) Is considered.
- Extra-curricular Activities Experience: Applicants to SBW Berlin Scholarships for international students who have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarships for international students!!
Note: You should have admission, acceptance, or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
- applicants should Fill in the application form.
- Must provide information about your current and previous education.
- you must Fill in your personal information and add your photograph.
- give information about :
Scholarships for international students
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained a university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- vocational training.
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Volunteering experience
- Travel abroad experience
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long).
- copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) with your grade point average and a grade overview.
- a certificate that shows your grade point average and a grade overview.
If available, copies of the following documents as well
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance.
- Certificates and records of achievements (graded and ungraded).
- All work, training, apprenticeship, and internship certificates you have before and references
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your studies will be taught.
6.The application and all enclosed certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in German or English via email to email@example.com.
Annually The results of the scholarships for international students are shown before the beginning of February and August respectively.
For more details and start the applications process visit the official website
Join us on Facebook pages to get
all new about SCHOLARSHIP