TAFE SA South Australia Government Scholarships 2021-2022 is open for Domestic Students Australians.
- Partial Funding
- TAFE SA
- Bachelor, Diploma
- All Subjects
- Domestic Students Australians
The scholarship allows Bachelor, Diploma level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at TAFE SA . The scholarship is Open.
TAFE SA South Australia Government scholarships Benefits:
TAFE SA will provide an award of one time AU$1000 reduction to tuition fees to the successful candidates who want to study in Australia
domestic Australian students only.
o To be eligible for TAFE SA South Australia Government Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must carry on international student visa status for the duration of enrolment
- Must be enrolled in a course or course with TAFE SA. Study package for minimum continuous enrollment two-year duration.
- If you want to involve in this education program, then you must take affirmation in bachelor, or associate degree program at TAFE SA. Applicants do not need to ‘apply’ separately for the opportunity students will be chosen automatically if they are selected. Must meet the conditions and criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.