Xiamen University scholarships offer multiple scholarships to all International Students from around the world to undertake Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. Degree from China. Detail of each scholarship is given below
- Host Country: China
- Host Institute: Xiamen University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D
- Awards / Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationalities: International
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2021.
The educational program is open for International Students who want to commence the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree program at the university for the session 2021/22
Xiamen University Scholarships for international students benefits
Xiamen University is offering you Fully Funded Scholarships for master and Ph.D., and partial funding for Bachelor
- Complete Tuition fee
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Other expenses for study in China, such as international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, and security deposit should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Xiamen University under Chinese Government Scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs. Other Scholarships are also available at the university.
Duration of programs
- Bachelor’s programs: 4 or 5 years;
- Master’s programs: 2 or 3 years;
- Doctoral programs: 4 years.
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health
How To Apply for Xiamen University Scholarships
You have to apply Online. Complete an Online Application Form & Upload all the Required Documents.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2021.
The final results will be published in early August.